Sunday, July 20, 2014

I Dream Black

When I was in class six my Physics teacher once asked me, “What do you understand by the color black?” And I replied, “Sir its Black means it’s nothing.”  And the action followed to these words was that I was thrown out of his class. And that was the day I understood the real significance of the Color Black. Although the M.I.B movies also taught me a lot more about it but the real lesson came from those 30 minutes when I was standing out of the class figuring out the real meaning of the color Black. Jokes apart Black is not just a color instead it has the whole universe in it. You may think I am crazy but no I am not, on a bright morning shut all the windows and doors of your room and turn the lights off. Black is what you will find because it is the only thing which actually exists.
Well if given a chance to make a wish list of five black things I would like to have, they would be:-


1.       A Black Tuxedo, not a general one but one which has been featured by Mr. Jacky Chan in the movie ‘The Tuxedo’. I think I am clear and don’t need to explain myself why I wish for such a tuxedo. With all the powers and functions of the tuxedo life would be fun and lot more. It can make you dance, sing, fight and anything you name it.
Image Courtesy Google !


2.       A Bat mobile. Yes the same one that Batman posses in the movies. I can just die for that piece of highly equipped and sexy car. I wish to have one of it for myself. I just can’t imagine the speed, the thrill and the venture of having that vehicle parked by my house. Travelling one place to other would not be just fun but easier too with this bat mobile in your possession.
Image Courtesy Google !


3.       A Black Chain Gun. Also known as the weapon of mass destruction. And if you ask me what would I do with this gun? I would say that this gun is the best partner one can have if there would be a zombie apocalypse. A weapon powerful enough to clean everything and anything that comes into your way without moving an inch from your place. Man I want this so desperately. It’s such a cool weapon to possess
Image Courtesy Google !
.


4.       A pair of black glass. And this sunglasses would not be some ordinary or easy to lay hands on thing. I am talking about the sunglasses which Tom Cruise wore in the movie series “Mission Impossible”. A rare piece of specially designed sunglasses for the spies. This sunglasses does not only protect your eyes from the harmful UV rays but it is also a cool and heavy gadget in itself. I grew up watching all the parts of the movie and all I wished was to have that pair of sunglasses for me. With all the ultra tech facilities available in the glass it’s very cool to possess one for yourself.
Image Courtesy Google !

5.         Black Money. Now it’s clear that I am completely out of my mind. But actually I am not. I am completely in my sense when I write the last item on my list to be black money. In order to possess all the items mentioned above one many need a hell lot of money and my Pappa will not give me a single penny if I show him my wish list. So in order to get all the above items I need money and black money from anyone and anywhere would be like a jackpot for me.
Image Courtesy Google !

So these were the five Black items I wish to possess for myself and I know I am not gonaa get my hands on any of them but yet it is not a crime to imagine and dream and yes I am a dreamer and for your knowledge I always dream BLACK. 
This post is a part of #WhatTheBlack activity at BlogAdda.com

No comments:

Post a Comment