Saturday, July 19, 2014

Jail Breaking I phone 3G with Red Snow.

Hello,
 And sorry for not being regular to my blog. Well i am also sorry that i am not here to post a review about Micromax canvas Doodle 2. Last week i came across an I phone 3G which belongs to my friend and he had several complains about the phone, So worried he was i asked him to throw away the phone and buy a new model of I phone but late thought that it was a great opportunity to explore an I phone in and out so i took the phone from him.
So here in this post i am going to tell you how to JAIL BREAK an I phone 3G and every thing you need to know to over come any huddle if you own an old model of the I phone.  

Items required :-

  • An old broken or new but career locked I phone 3G.
  • A good working Data cable.
  • firmware for your phone
  • Red Snow
  • iREB-r6 keep this handy this is a magic wand and believe me you will understand it when you need it.
  • Hell lot of prayers and Luck.
Plz note to download the firmware IOS 4.1.2 firmware for 3G click here and download one which is shown rounded in the below figure.
So here is what you need to do
  • Charge your phone up to 90-95% before starting.
  • Download the 3G firmware, the red snow and iREB
So now its in your hand to screw or unscrew your phone
  • So open the redsnow application (Run it as an administrator if you can) 



  •  Click on Browse. Select the IOS 4.2.1 firmware for 3G you have downloaded and kept on desktop and press open.




  • Tick the install Cydia and enable battery percentage and also enable home screen wallpaper if you want, so the last one is optional and click next and then follow the steps.  

So you will find that it says rest of the process will be carried out on the phone and you will see this two screens on your phone


So all you have to do now is wait until your phone starts normally again. This process can take 15-20  minutes depending on the speed of your system. The phone will restart several times and screen may flicker too so don't panic until and unless it doesn't restarts itself. 


Now you must be wondering why did i ask you to down load iREB. So let me tell you sometimes your phone may stuck on the apple logo and may be the phone restart and stuck on apple logo again and again so all you need to do is open the iREB application


and click on Recovery Mode Loop Fixer/SHSH Blobs Grabber which is in middle of iREB and Credit and then click on Set Auto-Boot True (Fixes 1015 Errors / Recovery Loops). and your phone will restart and your problem is solved.



So finally we are done.
Any Questions or inquiries e-mail me at rakesh.ranjankol151@gmail.com
Comments welcome.
Thank You.





P.S :- If you have unlocked your phone and couldn't find network on it go to Cydia and add ultrasnow to the sources of Cydia and install it. and if you still don't find the network mail me.

If you have mistakenly updated your base band to 5.14.xx dude you are screwed but don't worry inbox me for the solution.
all the above steps have been successfully checked and used by me on my iphone 3G and it still works, but be smart whatever you do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment