Monday, October 20, 2014

A Healthy Child makes a Happy House.

"It is health which is real Wealth."
                                     M. Gandhi.
Health is considered as the biggest asset in the world. We all dream of a healthy living. We do everything to stay healthy and keep our loved ones happy too. But there is someone whose health matters the most and they are none other than our children. Yes i am talking about children's health. It’s very commonly said that Happy Children make Happy Homes and i too believe in the same.It’s our children who fill the hose with positive energy and when they fall it the whole house seems to be sick and tired. You may not agree with my point so let me share a story with you.

We are two brothers and we don't have much difference between our ages, I am just one and a half year elder then my younger bro Rajesh Ranjan. And I just can’t explain the pain to have a younger brother who is not too younger then you, you need to share your toys, your love and everything and believe me it may sound funny now but when we are child love, toys and candies are all we care about. Anyway moving ahead with my story, it was the beginning of the winter season and also the starting of our winter vacation. Dad announced that he was going to take us to Puri for this vacation.

Things were going well and Mom and dad were too busy with the packing and making other required arrangements. We both had nothing to do but to roam around and run here and there, after all it was our vacation. Suddenly my bro slipped from the stairs and banged his head on the edge of the stair. I was so shocked he didn't say anything and he won’t move even, I knew something was wrong and ran straight to mumma and said her that babu fell from the stairs.

That was it, suddenly all the positiveness of the atmosphere faded away and only silence and morn of my mother could be heard. Dad ran to the nearest hospital with mom and admitted him there. It took 5 hours, 2 bottle blood and big injections to bring him back to consciousness. With my brother ill I could sense the pain and the anguish that was spread in the atmosphere. It felt like it wasn't just him who fell from the stairs but it was all of us. Well we got well very soon and Dad brought him a big Teady bear to play with, I was happy to see him smile although I didn't get the teady bear. I was to young to understand that situation that time but today I do and I understand it well that it’s the healthy child who makes a home Happy.

We should take care of our young one’s well as they are not so very capable of doing it themselves and try to keep them healthy. Dabur has launched a wide range of Products to keep the children’s immune system strong and one among these products is Chawanpras. For more information visit the link https://www.liveveda.com/daburchyawanprash/   .

Stay Healthy, Be Safe.     



No comments:

Post a Comment