Saturday, November 29, 2014

Ab Montu Bolega

Hello I am MONTU. I am not a very open type of person and I am often unheard. People don’t even seem to care about me or even know that I am present. Although it’s Montu who has helped these people every time they have come and asked for his help. And it’s only due to Montu’s wish that these people have reached such high places. But who remembers Montu today. I have been left out and no one seems to be amused by me any more. There was a time when people used to visit my door step their hand folded asking for help to make them win the position want and Montu could just smile back in reply. Am I dumb or am I insensitive? Well I am none of them but that is what these people think of me. I live in world where promises are just made to be broken, where poor are just fed in people’s imaginations and their castles are only built in air. Yet Montu doesn’t speak of his rights just thinking may be tomorrow someone from somewhere is going to fulfil all his promises that he has made. That someone is going to take care of all the issues our mother land has been facing. All his keeps thinking is that “Koi toh aayega”. But I was wrong.


Years passed by and the situation got worst from worse. No one heard me or cared for my needs. Behold things has crossed the limits and now it is really the high time for everything. Be prepared because #AbMontuBolega . There is a very common phrase in Hindi, “Jab ghee sidhi ungli se nahi nikalta ungli tedhi kerni perti hai”. Means if you are not getting what you deserve in plain and simple manner you need to apply some external for or think differently for it. Strepsils has taken this opportunity to encourage Montu to gear up and speak of his rights. Strepsils under #AbMontuBolega campaign has taken the charge to shake and wake up the sleeping Montu’s in India. We see corruptions all around, our cities have been polluted, and money doesn't reach the place it should reach. This campaign will help us to raise our voices and make ourselves clear that we need a change. Visit http://www.abmontubolega.com/ or support Strepsils by joining the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/StrepsilsIndia. You can also follow it on Twitter and tweet your valuable views at https://twitter.com/StrepsilsIndia.

Montu (Indian citizens’) have been silent for a very long time and people think that he doesn't know how to speak. So it’s the time now to make ourselves heard. To design and execute Swach Bharat. And Swach Bharat doesn't only means an India cleaned off dirt and garbage. It means India clean of every flaw. People have not heard from Montu since very long but now it is time to raise the voice and be heard.


Let’s help Montu and be his voice and make our Motherland a better and safer place to dwell in a place where our feminine gender can be secured and can walk freely on the road. Join the campaign by strepsils #AbMontuBolega and speak up because you need to be heard.   Let up take a pledge to raise our voice for every ill happenings in India and make it a Swach Bharat like our PM Mr. Modi wants.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment