Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Micromax LED Tv definitely Nothing like Anything.

Hola Amigos,

It has been so long that I have posted something of my genre. No I wasn't keeping busy but was indulged in some other writings. Ok so keeping the past behind here I am here to write about A Brand new Micromax product that I have purchased recently and don't be surprised if I say that it is not a Mobile Phone. Yes you heard me right. I am talking here about the latest launch of the brand the new Led TV by Micromax.



That is the 32 inches Led that I recently bought from Flipkart.com is really a head turner. After exploring and exploiting the cellphone market they did not stop there instead they started a new revolution and this time they have sworn to change the LED and the LCD market by launching products of same facility and function at a cheaper price.

This 32 inch LED i bought was on a sale and i got lucky to gab it for less. As I told earlier I bought it from www.flipcart.com and it performs like a charm. The LED is definitely a pure beauty with around less than half an inch thickness and is also not to heavy.


  



Sorry for the blurry pic I will definitely be working on them from my next post.

So this TV can be kept on your table or can be hanged on the wall like other LCD's and LED's. It has dual AV ports, a HDMI port, PC connectivity port and obviously an Analogue cable port.

The TV arrived on the second day of my order and was nicely packed. I personally opened the seal that the company provides. These guys provide an year warranty and makes sure that the package is securely delivered.


After the package was delivered I got a call from the Micromax guys to get down at my place and install the TV for me. They have a free installation policy too.

Pros

  • Total Value for your Money.
  • Cheaper and attractive price.
  • comes with all required functions and ports.
  • no one can provide what MICROMAX can provide in this range.

Cons


  • Picture is not very crystal clear but that also can be done if one is ready to pay high for the higher model.
  • Not available in the Local markets easily.


I am quite happy with the product I have bought and I would recommend this TV to any one who want a large LCD or LED at the price of the smaller one.

Micromax is definitely "Nothing Like Anything".

Your views and comments are welcome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment