Sunday, March 22, 2015

This is the reason of my Happiness!!!

Have you ever given it a thought that what are the things that makes you happy? Is it the money in the bank or the property that you own or the branded cloths and gadgets that you carry? It is none of the above actually. Than what is it that makes you happy? The actual happiness lies in the simple things that we witness in our day to day life. It could be right from anything to nothing to something that can make you happy. Yes you heard me right and no I am not insane. Just give it a thought and you will know that what the hell in the God's name I am talking. Well the reasons of our happiness may vary a bit but in the end it is always the most stupid and simplest thing that gives us a lot of happiness.
Well for me it is the simple things in my life that makes me happy a lot like a simple "I Love You" from her makes me happy. A wakeup kiss and a hot cup of bed coffee makes me happy and her smile is the ultimate key to my happiness. It is her smile that imparts happiness to my soul and makes my whole day wonderful too. Is not a smile too simple to make someone happy? Yes it is.


It is not just her but the smile on my daughters face is also the reason of my happiness. I feel happy just after looking her beautiful and cute face. Her  hard effort to call out dada makes me happy. Her silly mistakes make me happy. That love in her eyes when she finds that I am home makes me happy. Happiness lies in small and simple things all one needs to do is to try an feel that happiness around them.


The proud look that my dad has in his eyes when he knows about my achievements and my success makes me happy. The love and care of my mumma makes me happy. Her talking of my achievements to her friends makes me happy. I make the proud and happy and that makes me happy. A small hi from an old pal makes me happy. A good meal cooked by her makes me happy. I find happiness in her happiness, when she is happy I am happy and same goes for my daughter too her smile and effort for things makes me happy always. Small gifts makes me happy or exited. Sometimes it is very unusual to find that happiness does not comes from the money we earn or the money we possess instead it comes from small and simple thing which we could not even imagine of.


My family is the main source of my happiness. They are the main reason that I find happiness in small and simple things and it is really the small and simple things that become the main reason of your happiness. Coco cola a leading soft beverage brand is here to celebrate the international happiness all round the globe. It mainly aims to teach us that simplest of things could be the biggest reason of one’s happiness and smile it does not always needs to be big and costly visit http://cokeurl.com/96jnc . Also they have this beautiful Coca-Cola India Video Ad which is worth watching.


No comments:

Post a Comment