Saturday, April 25, 2015

Celebrate Your Life every minute.

"When was the last time I celebrated?",  I asked my self. The answer was pretty obvious it was some occasion or a ceremony most probably. "Why do we need to have a special day to celebrate and why can't we celebrate everyday?",  was the very next question that him my mind. The truth of our life is that we are too busy with our own things that we always need a special day or time for celebration. We have segregated our lives into small pieces and each piece has its own schedule and timing of occurrence and thus we have also segregated a specific timing for celebration and we put our celebration mode on in that time interval only. 
Life is short and we should live it our own way. Why to wait for an occasion to celebrate the life in fact the every passing second of our life should be a celebration. We get a hell lot of opportunity in our life to celebrate it but we still wait for an occasion.


As for me every moment spent with my family is not less than a celebration. After all celebration means to be with you loved ones and to enjoy with them so my each and every day begins with my family and ends with them and thus every day is a celebration for me and I celebrate my life every moment. The love and the care of my family helps me and makes my day special. This is not a very unusual scenario actually because most of us have the opportunity to be with our family and our loved once and like I told our closer and loved ones are the real celebration of our life.


The love and the warmth of the family is all it takes to make your day. We have all heard the saying that to Love is something and to be loved is everything. That goes on well here because to celebrate every minute of your life you need to love others and nit only to love others but most importantly to be loved by others. So love others and be loved by others too to celebrate each and every moment of your life.


I celebrate my life every moment and my hobby helps me in doing that. Everyone has a hobby or two and hobbies are something that makes you happy and you enjoy your life. I too have a few of them and the first on the list is to listen music. Music thrills me and connects to my soul and thus it makes me happy and I love it when it is just me an my music. There are few other things too which makes me happy and I love to celebrate every minute of my life like my friends who are my partners in my crimes. My pet which waits for me the whole day and at the end of the day when I am back it jumps up to my shoulder to greet me.
Life is lovely if we try to live it playfully and try to live every small details of it. It is indeed beautiful and we should celebrate it every minute we live it.


#CelebrateLifeAtIvy by owning a dream home at Ivy estate, an 85 acre estate with 34 acres of greenery and open spaces. Join the 1600 happy families already living here. Check out this walkthrough video and decide for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment