Tuesday, April 14, 2015

I can't wait for the new ASUS Zenfone.

My phone my way is what I believe in and I was looking for a good phone that would fit my needs and expectations and then something happened and this something is ASUS Zenphone 2. The latest sensation in the smart phone market has been launched and is about to hit the market soon and my search has ended here. This phone has many booming features and it is going to create a mark in the market. This phone comes in multi colour and is one of its kinds in many aspects. The slick and curvy design gives the phone an elegant look and will tempt you to buy it.

There are few of the features which I would like to put forward about this phone which has the capacity to change the performance experience of a user and the users would be more than happy to buy the phone. The first thing which has drawn my attention to the phone is the 4 GB RAM that gives wings to the device. The more the RAM the better the performance of the phone is what I believe in and maybe I may have judged it wrong but it is the way I think my phone works and I have my own theories to prove that. This is the only phone on the planet which has been built with a 4 GB RAM and no other device has been built yet with a 4 GB RAM. The device comes with various inbuilt memory of 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and the users are free to choose according to their requirements.

The second best thing about the phone is its camera the Pixel Master Camera has been designed for the perfect shot. And the 13 mega pixel rear camera has been built to capture the perfect moments of your life and bring them to life. It also has front 5 mega pixel camera for good selfie.

The third speciality of the phone is the quad core Intel processor which helps the phone run and perform better. One does not find a Intel processor in a phone everyday and this Intel processor gives an extra edge to the device.

The fourth thing which I would like to point out is the Parabola curvy and the ultra slick body of the phone. The phone is just 170 grams in weight and has a beautiful 5.5 inch Full HD display with a resolution of 1920x1080 IPS with corning Gorilla Glass of level 3 which keeps your screen away from fingerprints, scratches and rough edges so you can have a bright and clear display every time you look at the phone. The phone also has a very powerful and smooth running modem provided by Intel.

The last but not the least quality on my list is the 3000 mAh battery adds extra life to your work and entertainment which keeps the phone running for the long period of time so no more low battery connect your charger issue is to be witnessed any more on your new ASUS Zenfone 2 and along with these good features there are few small improvements in the cell phone like the phone runs on the latest Android operating system the Lollypop and has the facility of 2G, 3G and 4G too. It has a 4.0 Bluetooth and 5GB life time ASUS web storage too. The phone is available in multicolour and has a 18 Watt boost master adapter too.
This is a perfect machine for the modern time and has the capacity to get people’s attention toward itself. This definitely the next phone on my list, what does your list say don’t let the opportunity pass away and book you own ASUS Zenfone today.    


For more informations on details and performance or specification visit http://www.asus.com/Phones/ZenFone_2_ZE551ML/ .


I just can’t wait for the phone anymore what about you. #CantWaitforZenfone2. 

No comments:

Post a Comment