Monday, April 13, 2015

To be loved is wonderful.

Love is a beautiful feeling. It reciprocates from one heart to the other. It us a sensation which sparks in two different people's heart and this spark binds them together later. Love has no boundaries and it does not see and calculates for benefits and losses that are about to be witnessed all it understands is the mutual felling that binds these two heart together. It is a very powerful tool that can open so many of locked places and are successful in doing so most of the time. It compels us to take that extra weight on our shoulders and we take it willingly knowing that it is not going to do us any good in any ways and yet we carry it happily, that is the power of Love. It will make you go that extra mile which is completely out of our league and we travel that mire than happily.


We all have and we all will who has or will fall in love and by love I mean love for anyone be it your parents, friends, lover, family or even your pet. We go out of our regular schedule and we go out of our way to help people and that makes us happy. Snapdeal along with BlogAdda has gave us an opportunity to bring forward our stories. It has given us a platform so that lots and lots of people get aware of our stories and should be motivated by it. Here I go with my story.



It is good to love but wonderful to be loved and that is me. I love my princess a lot but her love for me is something I can't return the favor for. We have been together since last eight years. We loved, fought, played and matured together and today we are happily married. She never asked me for anything but love and a diamond ring and that was long ago but I was not in a financial state of gifting her that I tried a lot of times but my efforts fell short always. It is hard for q middle class man to buy a diamond and we all know that. I kept on trying and this festive season I got a wonderful opportunity. I had a great wedding season and had soon good deposits in my account. I had my other plans as usual but this time I was determined to do what ever it may take to gift her a Solitaire and after putting in my savings and earnings I bought her a Solitaire and kept it by her pillow and the very next morning I heard her scream and I understood that she got what was kept for her she approached me in my sleep and kissed my forehead and said thank you.

It good to love but wonderful to be loved an make them happy what ever it takes.

“I am participating in the#DilKiDealOnSnapdeal activity atBlogAdda in association withSnapDeal.”

No comments:

Post a Comment