Friday, May 8, 2015

Installing Windows 7 on Acer Aspire E3-112M and Windows 7 drivers

Hello folks today I am going to share some tricks to get Windows 7 on laptops which has been designed only for 8.1.

                  Laptops has become one of the most essential elements of our lives after cellphones my wife is Fashion Blogger and it is her inspiration that has brought me here. So on her birthday this year i gifted her a mini laptop and speaking about laptops i trust only one brand ACER. Yes i have been using Acer since i was in college and even today I use an Acer laptop.

She had Acer Aspire One Happy 2 laptop and it has been around 4 years and the laptop works as charm except the wear and tear that has been done by her so I thought of buying her a new laptop and according to her requierement of a mini laptop I bought her Acer Aspire E3-112M.


This beauty comes in few attractive colours with Intel Celeron Processor and Intel HD Graphics. The device is compact with 2GB RAM and 500 GB hard disk.

The device does not contains any processor fan and is very light in weight. it has good battery backup and is a good gadget specially designed for feminine gender.




So when I gifted this to my sweetheart she was so damn happy. the device was light weighted, beautiful and handy just like she wanted. But her happiness did not last long when she found out that the machine was running on Windows 8.1 and she hates using Windows 8 and upper version (no offence to windows guys). So I finally decided to Install Windows 7 on it. And the problem began or should I say  a series of problems. Firstly it was so difficult for me to install the new OS. The system kept on rejecting Widows 7 every time what so ever I did. So I almost gave up on it and thought of a last try. What I did this time was that I changed the uefi to legacy ancthat was it. i git through the Windiws installation successfully.



But that was not it because i had no idea that there were no Windows 7 drivers available for the particular model number. I was doomed yet again. So I tried every option I could and failed. I asked help from my fellow bloggers too and itvwas of no help and then suddenly I remembered of a software known as driver solution pack and to my surprise things worked out good.

Note:- There are no Windows 7 drivers released for Acer Aspire E3-112M so a software like this can be only help you can get and you will get. Download the Driver Solution Pack here. Just it and you will be good to go.

Leave a comment if you have any suggestions or any other options.

1 comment: