Friday, September 18, 2015

Deals Cahiye 27 Coupons hai na!!!

"A little reading is all the Therapy a person needs sometimes."
                                    Anonymous.
Reading is an art that is conveyed to the reader by the author. I love reading and novels are the best thing that God has gifted the humanity with. It does not really matters what is the genre one is interested in but all it matters is the art he or she comes across. It takes a lots of determination to write a novel and it takes even more effort to read one but once you are used to it, it can take you to a new world of imagination and fantasy. I have been to that world or should I say that it has been my daily routine to be there. My genres are thriller, romantic maybe a bit and mostly fiction or adventures you may say. I usually don't judge a book by its name or by the author instead I judge the author or the name by the story that has been put forward. I have read so many novels and frankly speaking my favourite keeps changing time to time or on my mood of genre. I have a few all time favourite author though like Chetan Bhagat who has a tremendous word power and can write awesomely fantastic and the other is Amish Tripathi. Tripathi saheb has a very unique and peculiar imagination which help him create great fictions and nevertheless one can enjoy reading his writing.
My all time best and favourite books comes from these authors too. These books are The Immortal of Miluah, The Secret of Nagas, The Oath of Vayu Putras, Three Mistakes of my Life and The Half girlfriend.

Chetan Bhagat's books has been my favourite because I have been reading his books since I was in college and his writings seems to be very much close to the heart. I have related a lot to his stories. I have read all his books and these two are my favourite among them. The half girlfriend is a sweet and fantastic love story by him and those who have not read it yet please read it once.




Flipkart has always been my reading partner and has help me to get these books as soon as they launch. In fact I have pre booked books like Shiva Trilogy from them. They have been fantastic and they are always there to save your time and save you from extra hustle. I never had time or opportunity to go to a book stall and buy a book for me. If it wasn't this cyber portal I would have never read these books. Flipkart is the best they notify you and help you book a novel even before it is released. The book reaches your door step the very next day it is released and even if you miss booking it they have plenty in stock and one can order it at any time.

I bought "The Immortal of Meluha" from www.flipkart.com and read the novel in just two days and was eager to lay my hands on the next book that was The Secret of Nagas and I pre ordered that book from Flipkart and the book was delivered to me the very next day of release. I also bought the third and the final book The Oath of Vayuputra from the Flipkart store.





Well that's not all let me introduce you one more internet portal which can help you save on these sites like flipkart, eBay, Amazon and etc. I am talking about www.27coupons.com.





This site has been developed to help the online shoppers to save extra money and time while they are shopping online. www.27coupons.com have picked and categories the coupons according to stores or segment that you are shopping for. As for me while I wanted to books online I straight forward went to 27coupons and searched the flipkart coupons for book and lucky I was they had a 55% off coupons on books and novels. That helped me get the book for less and in short time without looking here and there for products and coupons. They have deals and coupons for each category and sites all you need to do is look. I usually prefer using www.flipkart.com because of its prompt and satisfactory service.




I read these novels and enjoyed them a lot and the enjoyment was doubled because I didn't pay the full amount to the flipkart because of the coupon that I got at www.27coupons.com. You can be lucky too, so when next you are in mood of buying something visit 27coupons. com first and save some money and time as well. It worked for me and I bet it will work for you too.

3 comments:

  1. Your article is extremely useful.Everyday your diary inspire ME nice deal} and helped to develop one thing new like I actually have developed a replacement app kseb bill pay this is often great and pleasurable.Thanks for the awing posts , please keep updated often.

    ReplyDelete