Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Awaken Your Force with the new HP Star War Edition Notebook.

Doesn't everyone dream of having some special power in their hands? Well everyone does. I always wanted to be the Superman when I was a kid and in fact my that desire has not died yet but it has transformed its shape. It would be completely ridiculous if I run with a red underwear on my blue trousers and a cape hanging to my back eventually I would have loved it but duniya wale kya bolenge. Well I have restricted myself to Superman tees and boxers now and I feel his powers when I wear them, just kidding. The basic obvious thing is that if we have powers we will show them and won't hide them at any cost. We wouldn't be like Spiderman when needed and Peter when not or Peter just for a disguise.




The next thing that fascinates me is the alien stuffs, the UFO'S and each and everything related to them. I am a big fan of the Star War series and always wanted to be a part of it although it was impossible. Traveling to one galaxy to the other and fighting evil space alien demons and using the cool gadgets would have become my daily job.  That's super cool but ain't happening anyways.
I think God was listening my wishes and instead of granting me the super powers he compelled these guys from HP industry to compile the super powers and technology to create the all new super cool HP Star War Edition Notebooks. It was the internet who updated me the information that the ultimate gadget of the galaxy has been built and are available at the HP stores and other electronics stores worldwide.








If I ever get my hands on this gadget there is a slight possibility of me going mad. A gadget like this can turn anyone insane so do I stand a chance? Like I said I have a very close interest with alien stuffs I will use the HP Star War Special Edition Notebook to do something cool. I would transform my room into an audio visual Star War gallery. The Fully HD screen would be great to play the awesome videos of the Star War Series and the NVIDIA Graphics would add an edge to the visual. The device can perform quick with the Intel 6th Generation i5 Processor and the 12 GB RAM. The audio by B&O provides the notebook with a magnificent sound that has the capacity to move you. I always wanted to do something cool and this Notebook is all equipped with what I need. That’s all about me when are you going to have the #AwakenYourForce moment? To know more visit the site http://www.hpshopping.in/starwars.



No comments:

Post a Comment