Saturday, August 12, 2017

How to add more fingers to the touch id on Samsung device.

Hello Friends,
             
         How you guys are doing?? Well again it has been too long and I have been busy as usual but here I am again with a DIY video on "How to add more fingers to your fingerprint scanner or touch id than the slots that have been provided".

Let me make it clear I have a Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime and it has touch id, but the problem is that it only accepts 3 fingers scans because it has only 3 slots for scanning provided by the company. 


So as you can see I only have 3 options here. but here in this video, I am going to teach you guys how to use more than 3 fingers to feed in your finger print scanner. Watch the video and do it yourself. 




You tube link
https://youtu.be/j3G2VExjO1c

For queries and suggestions please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment