Monday, August 28, 2017

Resham Tippnis back with a bang on TV!



Yesteryear actress Resham Tipnis marks her comeback on television with &TV's latest offering Half Marriage. Resham Tipnis is going to essay the role of Janki who is lead Arjun Sharma’s (played by Tarun Mahilani) aunt. She will be seen as, an authoritative figure. As the head of the family, Janki is a shrewd and cunning lady. But she portrays a Colorful personality with a great sense of humor. Once crowned a local beauty queen, she flaunts her beauty and competes with her own daughter!
On talking to Resham she said “Resham said, “I have previously worked with Rajshri, it's like my second home so Half Marriage is like a family reunion for me. I was away from television for a year as I was looking for quality work over quantity. So when &TV’s Half marriage came my way I immediately took it as the role of Janki mami was really exciting. I am going to play the role of the lead’s aunt who has grey shade to her character. I always look for challenging role and Janki's role is nowhere close to what I've played earlier on television. I am sure it will be a nice change for viewers to see me in this role.”
To get more updates stay tuned only on &TV

No comments:

Post a Comment