Monday, November 20, 2017

Ayushman Bhav set turns acting school for Tisha Kapoor.

Ayushman Bhav set turns acting school for Tisha Kapoor


Tisha Kapoor, who is essaying the lead role of Kaavya in Star Bharat’s popular drama Ayushman Bhav is brushing her acting skills by working with experienced actors on her show. 
She considers herself to be privileged to be working with actors like Sudha Chandran, Savita Prubhane, Manish Goel, who have done some great work in the industry and are looked upon by actors.
On being asked, she says, “I learn from them so much. No acting school could have taught me what I get to learn from them in person. Having spent so much time in the industry, I am still spellbound by their professionalism. I look at their shots closely and try to improvise mine with their guidance and support. Each day on the set is a learning experience for me. I consider myself lucky to be part of Ayushman Bhav team.”
Tisha Kapoor is seen opposite Sumit Bhardwaj in the show.



Watch Ayushman Bhav from Monday to Friday at 09:30 pm only on Star Bharat.

No comments:

Post a Comment