Friday, November 3, 2017

Rajiv Thakur to be seen in BIG Magic’s upcoming show Tera Baap Mera Baap.






The talented comedian Rajiv Thaur who is known for his exceptional comic timing, hosting and acting skills will be seen in BIG Magic’s upcoming comedy sitcom Tera Baap Mera Baap. He will be seen playing the main lead in the show.

A source close to the production house informs us about the new developments, “Produced by Only Entertainment, Rajiv Thakur has been finalized to play a pivotal role in the show Tera Baap Mera Baap. He will leave the viewers in splits with his humorous motifs.”

On the same when we got in touch with Rajiv Thakur on being a part of BIG Magic’s upcoming series, he said, “Tera Baap Mera Baap is going to be my hatrick in playing double roles on television. My quirky character along with me trying my hands on different languages will surely entertain the audience. I am very happy that I got the opportunity to be a part of such a unique concept.”

To catch Rajiv Thakur in all together a different avatar, stay tuned onto Tera Baap Mera Baap going on-air from 14th November every Monday to Friday at 9:30pm only on BIG Magic.


No comments:

Post a Comment